Saline/Sodic Soils Research – South Dakota State University
The South Dakota Corn Utilization Council has invested checkoff dollars into finding ways for the state’s farmers to manage soils troubled with saline/sodic conditions.
View presentations on managing and understanding saline and sodic soils in South Dakota.
- Characteristics and Properties of Saline and Sodic Soils – Doug Malo, SDSU
- Chemical Remediation of Saline and Sodium Problems – David Clay, SDSU
- Saline and Sodic Soil Testing and Amendments – Cheryl Reese, SDSU
- Managing Water with Subsurface Drainage in Salt Affected Soils – Chris Hay, SDSU
- Effective Ways to Manage Saline Soils – Jim Millar, Precision Soil Management
- Managing Vegetation in Salt Affected Soils – Sharon Clay, SDSU