SAVE THE DATE!
The South Dakota Corn Growers 33rd Annual Meeting is set for Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019 at the Sioux Falls Convention Center.
The event will include a full day of educational programs, followed by an evening banquet featuring music by the Johnny Holm Band.
Register for the Annual Meeting below!
8:30 a.m. SDCGA Resolutions Meeting
10:00 a.m. Welcome by Delaney Howell, Host of Market to Market, Master of Ceremonies
10:15 a.m. Morning Marketing Session
- Ed Duggan, Senior Risk Management Specialist, Top Third Ag Marketing
- Tommy Grisafi, Commodity Risk Management Advisor, Advance Trading
11:45 a.m. Lunch Speaker
- John Killefer, Dean of College of Agriculture and Biological Sciences at SDSU
1:00 p.m. Weather Marketing Session
- Eric Snodgrass, Co-Founder of Global Weather and Climate Logistics
2:30 p.m. Trade, Policy & Transportation Discussion
- This panel discussion will inform you on the latest updates on where the U.S. agricultural industry stands when it comes to trade, policy and transportation issues. Learn from experts within the industry from BNSF, U.S. Grains Council and Gavilon.
4:00 p.m. The Last Word
- Delaney Howell
5:30 p.m. Social, Silent Auction & DInner
- Keynote Speaker – Howard K. Vincent, CEO of Pheasants Forever
- The Johnny Holm Band
- A block of rooms at the Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center will be held through January 3. Book by calling 605-331-0100.
Bookings are closed for this event.