Jan 20 2018
Sioux Falls Convention Center
SDCGA Resolutions Meeting- 8:30AM
Welcome: – 10:00AM
- Mike Pearson, Market to Market TV Host, Master of Ceremonies
Morning Marketing Session- 10:15AM
- Elaine Kub, author of Mastering the Grain Markets
- Angie Setzer, VP of Grain for Citizens Elevator in Charlotte,MI
Lunch Presentation- Precision Agriculture- 11:45AM
- SDSU President, Barry Dunn
What Could Possibly Go Right? Agriculture is doomed, or maybe not- 1:00PM
- John Phipps, commentator for U.S. Farm Report
Taxes, Ethanol and Exports Presentations and Panel Discussions-2:30PM
- Emily Skor, Growth Energy addressing post 2022 for the ethanol industry and the opportunities and challenges within the industry.
- Tom Sleight, U.S. Grains Council, covering the U.S. exports portion of the discussion
- Patricia Wolff, American Farm Bureau, will be discussing tax reform
The Last Word- 4:00PM
- Mike Pearson
Social, Silent Auction & Evening Banquet- 5:30PM
- Entertainment: Arch Allies, this nationally- acclaimed classic rock tribute band features the music of Styx, REO Speedwagon, Journey and more!
Hotel Information- A block of rooms a the Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center will be held through January 5th. Book by calling 605-331-0100 or online through the link provided- https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1710240404&key=1E067012
Bookings are closed for this event.